Saturday, August 25, 2007

What have we here, laddie? Mysterious scribblings? A secret code? No, poems, no less! Poems, everybody!

Sittin in the audi, n watching the show,
was thinkin to myself, if i could be a pro

can i dance or can i write, can i paint or atleast sing?
isnt there any talent in me, that i can call my own "thing"?

singin is wut i started out wid, but what awaited me was gloom
my songs wouldnt go, beyond the confines of the bathroom

had a shot at painting, thought i would do that with ease
my masterpieces were limited, to graphs in my ppts.

tried my hand at writing,thought its same as writing notes
the only ficion i wrote, were my weekly status reports

writin whackky one liners, that wont require any slog,
but the ones that were appreciated, were sysouts and user-action log.

writing neat little poems, is what i tried in rage,
lookin at the this one, dont think it will go beyond this page.

Sittin in the audi, the show sure was a treat
best place for me out here, seems to be the audience seat.

No comments: