Sunday, January 11, 2009

Directionless......

Sometimes you look at people around you and you feel-'oh man, such easy lives these guys have'. They have found all the pieces of 'their' puzzle of life and most of the pieces fit amazingly well. And here you are, forget about solving the puzzle, you don't even know what your right puzzle is! These are the thoughts that are running in my head right now.

I know this ain't jealousy or anything, its just plain frustration of not being able to figure what to do. I feel like a sailor lost in the sea, having no map. Even if I had the map, I wouldn't know what to do with it, coz I just have no freaking idea of where to go. Going along where the wind takes my dinghy. Some say journey is the destination. Kinda agree but I ain't that saint. I certainly wouldn't mind some stopovers.

4 comments:

Pappul said...

dude ... im yet to come across such people ... its just how well these people disguise themselves ... aise bilkul nahi lagta ki inko kuch prob hai ... problems sabko rehte ... tu tension matt le ... mai udar aane ke baad tere sab problem khatam ... ;)

vivek said...

@patrick: Are nahi, problems sabko rehte ,woh thik hai re....My point is public ko pata rehta hai ki mereko idhar jaana hai, yeh karna hai etc., mera basic problem hai ki kuch nahi pata kya karna hai.[:)]

Mohsin said...

itna frustrate mat ho mere bhai..
mereko lagta hai tu bahut hi underestimate kar raha hai khud ko.. afterall atn ka SMARAT BOY hai hu, bhool mat..

I agree that we all feel the same way sometimes, I guess u need a break..thoda ghumane ja idhar udhar, Gunda dekh le nahi to, mai aaj rat yahi karne wala hu..

vivek said...

@mohsin: Are sahi, Gunda ki yaad dila di tune.....aaj screening karte hain..........[:D]