Monday, February 16, 2009

Happiness measures.....

A few measures of happiness for a Masters student. Following are the categories(in increasing levels of happiness)

Level 0: You read a notice board and see a seminar poster that says 'free pizza and drinks' and the seminar date has not lapsed.(Wow, let me note that date/time down)
Level 1: In college, you have some spare time. So you read the notice board and bingo, a seminar offering free pizza is about to begin. (Man!! I sure am at the right time at the right place.)
Level 2: Its your cooking turn. You finish your classes for the day and on your way back, you notice that a seminar that offered free pizza has ended and guess what, there are still pizza filled boxes and cola filled bottles. (Whooopeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!....Oh God, this has to count as one of the happiest days of my lyf.)

4 comments:

Charuta said...

ur kidding..this is the bestest of luck!! cooking turn n free pizzas :)

vivek said...

Yep...haven't been that lucky so far though :)

Onkar said...

Hi Vivek,
I am Mohsin's friend and know you from VIT ( not sure if you know me or not), I am reading your posts from quite some time.
Man, I know the importance of free* ( as expanded in BASHell ) when you are doing your MS.
May God give you many such happy days...at least until you finish your master's :D

vivek said...

Hey Onkar, :) Thanks for the comment and for the wishes man. You bet man, free pizza and drinks is like heaven man....I would prefer such happy days beyond my masters too....wutsay? ;)