Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tamatar waale ki kahani

As I sit and write this blog, I realise that the next 5 months would be crucial. With no funding from the college, my resources are burning up faster than a rocket burns fuel(yikes, what an analogy....hehe) 42 point something something times faster than it would have burnt had I been in India sitting idle. With the insecurities gradually turning into fear, I happened to receive this mail from my friend telling me of a story of the fallen tomato cart. Heres the story. The mail claims it is written by some CEO by the name bagchi. Cant really comment on that but that is unimportant anyways. I found the story interesting and it made me sit up and think. Its interesting that the when I see and compare myself against the tomato vendor, things seem so much better. I have a roof over my head, I have been admitted to a good school. Its true, that we ponder with the what ifs and what if nots that we forget about living in the present. Although the story hasnt lifted my spirits to an extent to which I would have liked it to, but when I see the bigger picture, the longer run (some of the mgmnt mumbo-jumbo that I have learnt), I realise that things will hopefully change and change for the better. I guess I will have to just wait a lot more, dunno how much, but seems like lady luck is still aint impressed with me. Will need some magic for things to change. I hope the wait isnt too long. 5 months to go and the clocks ticking and with each tick, my pulse rates increasing. I just hope that my hope is not hoping against hope. Else work on the backup plan of Wada Paav stall at times square would begin. Beware McD, you guys better hope that things change at my end, else its bad news for you guys.......

11 comments:

Pappul said...

I am willing to pitch in mate ... currently I am R&Ding about optional careers for engineers in the US and believe me, setting up a Vada Pav stall isn't the weirdest or far fetched option ... abhi ke liye tereko moral support de raha hoon but soon will be there to actually chalk out something ... time to act and time to kick ass ... aa ... aa Firangi aa ... Cheers ... !!

vivek said...

Aaja boss, jaldi aaja....[:)]

Mohsin said...

hmm, story padha tha, accha tha..
lekin tu bhai kuch jyada hi depress lag raha hai..
tension nahi leneka mamu..
(aur vadapav stall ka idea accha hai, 2 ghar pe bhej dena)

vivek said...

oli chutney ka suki chutney...[:D]

Mohsin said...

dono ;-)

vivek said...

fedex karto

Sabhtarsha said...

tension nathi dost... ho jayega kuch to..
just wait and watch.. the only thing i (may be we) have learnt by being at AT. apana kaam karate rehaneka kuch na kuch to ho jayega... again an advise but still !!!!

vivek said...

Ya te khara ahe re, pan AT madhe money incoming hota re, ithe fakta outgoing ahe.[:D]

Chirayu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chirayu said...

please assign me your default chaiwallah.....
rechable at your local naka
chaiwaalah@chaay-la.com

vivek said...

hahaha.....chaay-la.com sahi hota[:)]